Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini Rainbow Frogs(Geoff)

Front side of bag
Back side of bag
 YES! YES! Another Haribo gummy and this time I get to review my favorite one of them all Mini Rainbow Frogs. As I said in my review of "Happy Cola" Haribo is a great candy company and this time they blow there cola candy out of the water with Mini Rainbow Frogs. These colorful frogs come in four flavors red, green, yellow and orange and all taste extraordinary.       Normally in a mixed bag of candy I tend to dislike a  flavor or two but in the Mini Rainbow Frogs I love every one of them equally.The texture of the candy is classic Haribo almost perfect (See my review on "Happy Cola" to get more on texture). On to the flavor I could go on for hours on how I love it but I will keep it short and say: Flavor-9 out of 10 Bears and the Texture 9 out of 10 Bears: OVERALL 9 out of 10 Bears go out and buy them NOW!                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment